Question / Help All mojave OBS issues solved!!!

rsol

Buy a PC. No, im not kidding.

I've been trying with a popular Youtuber to get his show up and running.
Cant even get VLC to behave properly. vlc on mac doesn't have a seperate playlist option so we have to use a version so old it lags out and freaks with aspect ratio if you move from one monitor to another.
Newtek™ NDI virtual input is non existent so no feedback on skype accept screen share - this of course causes glitches on the screen
game capture? why? because FU, thats why! well, why would you want to use a mac for games?

you must use your mac for FCpro, browse the web and THAT'S IT.

They annoyed me when they decided that prores was only for them
they really anoyed me when they decided cineform and DNxHD (avids industry standard codec!!!) should be outlawed on mac
This anti-competitive company is a bane to all they meet, they do not play well with other children. They have no place in the computing community. If you have a mac, convert to windows or linux and get your life back.

If you are here looking for solutions to your Mac OBS issues, dont. even if you find a solution, an OS upgrade will destroy them anyway.

No, this isnt hyperbole. Apple is not your friend and certainly not the friend of anyone wanting to simply stream their stuff. They are the AIDS of computing and after too many years of forgiveness, I give up. every apple store should be burned to the ground.