Question / Help All audio dies randomly

AceGlassArt

I recently switched to my Desktop PC for streaming because my laptop is old and just can't take it any more.
Since I am now using this Desktop the audio randomly stops completely while I'm streaming. the mic and audio both stop and the only way I have found to fix it is to open the options (in OBS) for the mic switch to a different device, then back to the mic and it restarts for a while before doing it again, this happens only with OBS running so its not the headphones or computers, I have tried every USB port on my PC and still the same issue. I can not figure out anything that directly triggers it. It seems to be very random after reading the log I clearly see it initializing then terminating then initializing again over and over, I do not know how to fix or stop this.

I am running a logitech c920 and a logitech c922 for cameras, the headphones are Logitech G430. I've tried my other headphones and its the same issue. Its deffinitly a setting on the PC or OBS.

please help me get to the bottom of this my viewers are dieing for some quality streams.

Heres the log https://gist.github.com/ce65eb4c4ef6287534e14174fd722845

Last edited: