Aitum Multistream

Aitum Multistream 1.0.2

Aitum

Aitum submitted a new resource:

Aitum Multistream - Multistreaming shouldn't be difficult. Aitum Multistream makes that a reality.

View attachment 106315Stop paying hefty bills and start using Aitum Multistream!

Aitum Multistream allows you to stream everywhere from a single instance of OBS.Twitch, YouTube, TikTok, anywhere and everywhere you want.

If you use Vertical, great news! Aitum Multistream lets you control both your main streams and Vertical streams from a single place.

Read more about this resource...

Ritalinruedi

Thank you for this awesome Plugin.
I install it with my Portable Version, but now my obs chrashes everytime i will open the Dock.

Aitum

Aitum updated Aitum Multistream with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1

• Add warning before start or stop streaming
    (If you have this enabled in your main OBS settings, it will now apply for multistream!)
  • Fixed issue where TEB functionality showed on Vertical video encoder settings
    This prevented some people streaming in Vertical, fixed!
  • Fixed issue with downscale options
    An invalid value for downscales options was selectable when you enabled downscaling, fixed!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does the plugin have the option to light all streams up at once, like what is present in the multi-RTMP target plugin.? It would be really helpful to light all streams up at the same time for a given profile with one click. Of course, make this optional.

I normally stream on Twitch (built-in connection for this profile), but I wanted to light up a YouTube stream (add-on connection in this case) at the same time. Multi-RTMP target lets me do this when I click "start streaming" or issue the "start streaming" command via Websockets, while Aitum Multistream presently does not have this same functionality. When I did a test multistream, I had to manually light up the stream using this plugin, while the Multi-RTMP target handles this with no problem. I can also turn this behavior off at my option.

What would also be nice is to have it react via Websockets, which would be an acceptable alternative or additional option.

That said, this looks to be a nice alternative for those who don't know how to handle the Multi-RTMP target plugin. I just can't use it in its present form.

--Katt. =^.^=

Last edited:

Fan4eG

can anyone help?

My main then on Twitch and I tried to connect the stream on YT using this plugin. selected bitrate, quality etc and selected codec AV1. on YT I tried to check the stream codec (stats for nerds) and it still showed vp9 instead of av1. how can I fix this and what did I do wrong?

Thanks.

Are there any CallVendorRequests for this plugin? It would be nice to be able to trigger starting/stopping of streams via obs-websocket.

I'm considering doing he tUse the Source, Luke thing to see if there's anything.

Though what would be nicer would be to have it trigger via star/stop streaming.

Nicer still would be to have both as options.

--Katt. =^.^=

Shaung

OBS keeps crashing when I try to enter the TikTok vertical stream URL and Key into Aitum Multistream. see the crash report attached.

Attachments

• crash report.txt
    150 KB · Views: 9

oldmachine

It's another great code as a plugin to OBS for Multicast, but after the update of OBS 30.2.3 after reinstalling of the plugin in obs and after connecting Twitch account in the master OBS, The Main Output Logo not Changing to twitch, but if connecting to YouTube its changing good, it was changing before, One thing if we create a new profile and connect from there after test bandwidth and setting from analyze section and apply those than its fine, but when import old Json File and apply those and for safety "disconnect twitch and reconnecting, its not changing it icon in the main output of Aitum Dock

vast-obs

First of all, thank you for this valuable and FREE plugin! This is how its supposed to be for the people! You did something very good here with this tool.
Can you add 1080p 30fps as default streaming resolution?
Very sad that this has 720p only, even if the provider offers higher resolution...

Last edited:
Can you add 1080p 30fps as default streaming resolution?
Very sad that this has 720p only, even if the provider offers higher resolution...

Curious, which version are you using? I'm using 1.0.3 from Aitum's Github page.

I just added a destination on Aitum Multistream, and I can set everything just fine.

By default, it uses your OBS encoder's defaults. If you select a different encoder, you can set all the other parameters. I do 1080p59.94, and I can adjust the frame rate from there down. If I want to use a different resolution, I would check the "Rescale output", then select whichever resolution.

I haven't tried 1.0.2 which shows as the latest here. The latest on the Github is, as of this writing, 1.0.3 (link here).

--Katt. =^.^=

shprd95

Hi all. I have several instances of OBS-Portable, After first install I cannot proceed with installation of the plugin for other OBS apps. After the first installation, the path for installation is predefined and chosing automatically. Is there a portable version of a plugin by any chance?