Advanced Mixer Tack settings Issue

Megalamaniac

When I check tracks for sources under Advanced Audio Settings, they only "enable" the track and don't route source to the track. Under Recording Output Settings I'm using 5.1 channels, and they are being routed to the first 6 tracks. My Mic is also a Stereo mic and is being routed to the first 2 tracks. Track 1 and 2 is Front, 3 Center, 4 Sub, and 5and 6 are Rear, and as mentioned the Mic is Tracks 1 and 2. If I, for example, check track 1 and 3 for the Mic, it only shows up on track 1, and not 3. If I try and check tracks 2 and 3 for Mic, it only shows up on 2, and the stream (track 1) doesn't get the Mic, and nor does track 3. If I only select track 3 for mic, the recording doesn't get any Mic. Same is true for the Desktop.
If I change 5.1 channels to Stereo, everything will only show up on Track 7, and as a Stereo track. I have to check all 6 tracks to get full audio and for the Mic it's the same as before, checking 3, 4, 5, or 6, and nothing. Check tracks 1 and 2, and the Mic will then be on track 7 of the recording. It's like the check boxes only turn on the pre-selected routing for whatever configuration I setup.

I'm encoding with MP4, but the same happens with .MKV and remuxing. All is the exact same with both OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS. My soundcard is built onto my motherboard, which is an Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore using Realtek SupremeFX S1220.