Adding a guest from Zoom in to OBS using VB-Cable

rgkenaga

I'll start by saying I have NO idea what I'm doing. I've watched a bunch of videos and read forums and nothing seems to work. Please feel free to REALLY break it down.

I downloaded the VB-Cable thing. I have my guest present on the OBS screen through window capture. How do I get the audio from Zoom into OBS? Should I be using MY audio from Zoom as well, or just the audio directly from my mic to OBS (instead of my mic to zoom to OBS)?

Second thing, how do I make sure I can hear the audio from OBS in my headphones instead of the audio from Zoom?

Thank you SO much!!!!

Didn't include a log file because I couldn't even get THAT far. please help :)

Which VB-Cable you are using (Single / A+B / C+D) ?
Here is an example of my setup : Mic -> AG03 USB Mixer -> OBS -> Monitoring via VB Cable -> Zoom.
However you wanted the opposite direction so maybe you need to do it like this : Zoom -> VB-Cable (A) -> OBS ->Monitoring via VB-Cable (B).
The main issue is that audio from Zoom will contain both your voice and your guest voice, there is now way to separate this.

If the app name is only VB-Cable then it is the single one. You can donate to "buy" the A+B cable and the C+D cable.