Add artificial stereo panning of mono sources.

I'm currently at a situation where Mac OS 12.5.1 only accepts mono inputs for sound.

The HDMI capture card which used to be stereo on other macintosh's is now mono same way the 3.5 mm TRS.

I think I found a workaround but it's going to need your cooperation to build in a new feature.

Currently I could capture the left soundtrack and the right soundtrack but unfortunately they're both mixed down the middle. I can get both individual halves playing simultaneously and synced but the problem is they're not balanced so that the left is far left and the right is far right and the stereo track is playing them both simultaneously.

I tried setting the mono inputs as both stereo and mono inputs but OBS just reads them as mono inputs even though I know they're stereo.

The trick I want done is that I have two stereo inputs but it's being treated by the computer as two separate mono inputs and I'd like OBS that somehow have an ability to Twin the left and the right that come in separately. And to stage them on the soundstage appropriately accordingly.

Anyone else have a problem with stereo inputs not being captured on Mac OS 12.5.1? The operating system stuff recognizes all sound impulse and even video input synced with audio as mono even though the source was originally stereo and these devices did work on older Macs.