A tutorial, and common fixes?

XxAlicePlaysxX

I know most of the information (said in title) is here on the website, and there is tutorials online, but some people just want to get started; instead of hassling with videos for a couple hours to see how OBS works. I haven't really looked in the top left hand corner at the *menu* (options thingy... lol). Or coming on the website just to find out it was an easy fix; and if it was any easy fix to begin with, maybe something could pop up and say something like 'whoa! you could make a big mistake, with out fixing the little mistake' and tell you what the mistake is and how to fix it. I know this is a lot, but this would have been helpful for me when i started using OBS. It took me a week and a 1/2 messing with obs, watching videos, and doing that continuously, to find out it wasn't recording because the software wasn't working. Then, the screen was still black, it took me two hours to fix this, watching videos, messing to see if it would work, then finally fiding the simple solution was just to press Ctrl+f. I was a little sad to see i wasted two hours just to find a simple solution. I'm glad this is a free software, and im not trying to be rude of saying all thid, but i think this, but i think these ideas would benefit OBS! <3

Sincerly,
XxAlicePlaysxX