A Now Playing script?

First, I apologize that this is being posted in Windows suppport, but for some reason it wont allow me to post a new thread in Scripts. Says I do not have permission.
-------------

So I was wondering if anyone knows of a script that displays what is currently being played off Serato / Rekordbox? I have been up and down looking for a good script and seems all the scripts I find are only compatible with certain applications or softwares (Spotify, Tuna, WMP, etc). I know Im not the only one who DJ's off Rekordbox that has been in dire need of a Now Playing script that goes off what I transition in Rekordbox or Serato?? There's got to be one out there. Hard to believe there wouldnt be one.

FerretBomb

You would need to contact support for those music players. They are third-party programs, and outside the scope of OBS Support (and the scripting section too, as that applies to OBS scripts, not third party software).

e1miran

First, I apologize that this is being posted in Windows suppport, but for some reason it wont allow me to post a new thread in Scripts. Says I do not have permission.
-------------

So I was wondering if anyone knows of a script that displays what is currently being played off Serato / Rekordbox? I have been up and down looking for a good script and seems all the scripts I find are only compatible with certain applications or softwares (Spotify, Tuna, WMP, etc). I know Im not the only one who DJ's off Rekordbox that has been in dire need of a Now Playing script that goes off what I transition in Rekordbox or Serato?? There's got to be one out there. Hard to believe there wouldnt be one.
Not sure if you're still looking. I created a small tool for this. It's for Mac only at the moment.

Tool: Now Playing in Serato