4K Output Resolution? *VIA GAME CAPTURE CARD*

HungryPaki

I've tested a few 4K capture cards before, and it just doesn't seem to be working just like how I'm thinking of it because the 4k is only for the freaking input in the settings, and not into the game capture card. Is it possible that the resolution can be set to 4K (e.g.: 3840x2160)? If it's not possible, then I'm probably going to switch softwares.

Also, if it's not possible, tell me some other softwares like this that I can use besides VLC, because it's hard to control! Thanks for helping me!!!

HungryPaki

Here's the proof:

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 30

koala

You need to consult the documentation and data sheet of the capture card and look what resolutions and what fps the card does support. Once you know what the card really supports, you can look how to get this with OBS. It's also advisable to consult the documentation of the card to understand how it operates and what features it supports.
Just plugging it in and look what becomes available may result in inferior performance or missing features.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
The available resolutions in the device properties are provided by the capture card driver, so if you don't see 4k there you should contact the capture card manufacturer for help.