Question / Help 4k 60fps recording settings

Reckless Yuki

Hello!

I would like to start off by saying that I love OBS Multiplatform and it is my go to tool for content creation, except when it comes to 4k. For 4k gameplay I mostly use Shadowplay since it seems to be the least taxing and allows me to play games and record them in 4k at 60fps. I was wondering if it would be possible to record 4k at 60fps without the footage being laggy or having artifacts. Having the highest quality is very important to me.

My PC Specs:
5960x at 4.5Ghz
GTX 980 Ti (x2) in SLI
64gb of DDR4 ram at 2400Mhz
I run my operating system off a SSD, I run my games off a separate SSD, and I have two 4tb WD Red Pro 7200 HDDs in raid 0 specifically to record and edit off of.
I'm able to play games and record footage at 4k 60fps just fine with shadowplay with the bitrate maxed at 130mbps.

In the OBS Multiplatform settings I have it set to advanced.
under recording:
type: standard
Recording Path: set to my raid0 setup
Recording Format is MP4
Encoder is x264
I ensure that the input and output are set to 2160p
Bitrate is 1000
Custom Buffer size checked
buffer size 0
keyframe interval 0
CBR is unchecked
CRF set to 15
CPU usage preset set to VeryFast
Profile is high
tune is none
Variable Framerate is unchecked

With these settings I am unable to record gameplay smoothly, but I'm worried that if I try lowering settings that I will have those weird pixels showing up in the recording. I tried searching these forums for setting recommendations but did not have very much luck, if anyone has an advice I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.