3D Printable Wired Tally Light System for OBS (Arduino, RGB LED's & OBS Websocket)

3D Printable Wired Tally Light System for OBS (Arduino, RGB LED's & OBS Websocket) 3.2.4

mattv8

mattv8 submitted a new resource:

3D Printable Wired Tally Light System for OBS (Arduino, RGB LED's & OBS Websocket) - 3D Printable OBS Wired Tally Light System

Project Overview
This project utilizes a Windows .NET app, OBS websocket plugin, Arduino Pro Micro, WS2812 RGB LEDs, and 3D printed hardware to build an inexpensive OBS Tally Light system that is power efficient and relatively easy to get up and running. The tally lights themselves are designed to work with a standard hot (or cold) shoe found on most DSLR's and camcorders.

Demo video (click to play)...

Read more about this resource...

ChristianS

I wonder if I could turning on/off various lights sources around me (the key light -front light- or the back light) to produce effects, like those described here :

Or to adapt lights to which camera is used.

GLCMedia

Not yet, but I would be happy to make one when I get the time in the coming weeks.
Hi, I'd love to use this, but I'm green with Arduino.
Guessing you're as busy as all of us in December, would there be any chance of a diagram of how it all connects to the board?
Does it have to be that model Arduino? Or will the Uno work?

LJT Production

1644842242901.png

One Coding Day ! (Never coding in C# But Now I am proud !) (I'm French sorry for bad English lol !)