Question / Help 2080TI nvenc An Error Occured While Streaming

loop2win

Hello guys,
I've been searching up on forums I looked at the log and I still get this issue usually within an hour from streaming CODMW. I've never had issues before, streamed on a regular basis this is really messing up with my schedule : (
Anybody have a real fix to this issue?

Fam3mon5ster

are you guys running into this in your logs?
22:41:38.427: [jim-nvenc: 'streaming_h264'] get_encoded_packet: nv.nvEncLockBitstream(s, &lock) failed: 8 (NV_ENC_ERR_INVALID_PARAM)
22:41:38.428: Error encoding with encoder 'streaming_h264"

if so it doesn't seem to be a bug in OBS but rather on the game's end - I'm sure your running into a problem when your playing and at the end of a match or sometimes randomly it just stutters then the error occurs in obs. seems to happen during high gpu usage or possible VRAM issue.

I saw in a post that twitch streaming app may not have this issue maybe try that? Until then just have to keep trying every CODMW update see if it resolves itself

loop2win

Tried the guide on top and it still does it.
Yeah I think my log says something like that.
So annoying. They just dropped a new update yesterday I was hoping it was gonna fix it.
So dumb. The hottest game out there right now, and yet no one resolves an issue like this?? Pretty big for streamers that stream on a regular.

Dc64

weird. I installed both apple application support 32bit and 64bit and is gone. obs won't crash again. but obs is weird tho sometimes many things can cause issues I see. with New NVENC I get encoder overloaded and they say obs is not the issues that is the game or the drivers.

loop2win

Well I also tried to perform a full u install of driver and clean installed new drivers too and that didn't fix it. I'm desperate

Kynan383

Same problem here, I wiped my hard drives and reinstalled windows + the latest drivers for my peripherals + the game (osu! btw so you can't say it's due to high GPU VRAM usage or whatever) and it STILL does it. I also applied the CoreAudio "fix" but it didn't fix anything.

Attachments

• 2020-01-20 15-46-58.txt
    15.3 KB · Views: 15

dgtx42

Did anybody ever find a fix for this? I constantly get this error on a daily basis, and it is ruining capturing any gameplay for me.