Question / Help 1080p60fps NVENC

darkchaos916

So I used to be able to stream at 1080p60fps. I get encoding overloaded message until I switch to the game scene. For safety of dropping frames or stutters on stream I when down to 720p60fps. However in this game (Resident Evil 2 remake) I'm currently playing I get stutters when checking the recording after stream. I don't get it during gameplay myself. My previous games didn't do this in stream or watching recording after stream. I record and stream at same time as never had a problme before. Also upload speed is around 11-12 constant.
I've been using NVENC(new) since I started streaming in March 2019. Never an issue till recently.

Another thing recently my mic sounded robotic on my last stream. I heard from someone could be USB overload with my webcam but I never plug in my webcam till I start streaming. I connect it to the front panel of my chassis; USB port too. Everything else (keyboard, mouse, soundbar, mic, headset, mouse pad) in my motherboard. All seem to be separate USB host controllers. On my mic I'm using a compressor, could that be causing robotic voice pick up?

Sorry for all the wrting I'm trying to explain in detail so I can get back to streaming how I used to, at 1080p60fps, perfect audio and gameplay.

Please help.
System Specs is sig if needed.

carlmmii

There's no recording/streaming attempt in that log, so the necessary settings and actual dropped frame information is not there. Make sure to grab a log file from a session where the issue happened.