1080p 60 fps Valorant Stream is blurry even on 20000 Bitrate (Youtube Server Ingest)

Deathgods

Hello sir,
This problem must have been asked somewhere else before as well, but I am tired of looking at different places, as I have tried various things to make my stream look good, but somehow it always looks the same even at different bitrates. I tried streaming at 4.5, 9, and 20k bitrates, all have the same blur.
I have tried using both NVENC and X264 codecs.
NVENC gives me better than X264, but the improve in quality is negligible.
My rig is as follows-
1050ti
R7 3700X
16 gb DDR4 3200mhz

I have tried streaming on 2 different accounts on youtube and the problem remains the same. If I move around my Crosshair, it goes blurry and sometimes I cant even see where the crosshair is. 1080p feels like 480p.

I have tried using custom codecs as well, and they didnt seem to help me. It was posted on your forums by someone (https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/5-good-custom-x264-encoder-settings.4448/) and I tried the "d" codec considering my CPU is good. But the problem still persists. My Upload speed is 40 mbps and I have tried various uploads, but the quality remains the same. Please tell me as I am a budding streamer, but my stream quality sucks. I currently can't afford an Elgato and I would like a non - blurry stream.

Attachments

• 2020-09-06 07-41-52.txt
    19.9 KB · Views: 129