0kb/s Bitrate Crash/Not Crash? Need help figuring this out please <3

JustJames

Hey guys and girls,

So as mentioned in the title, pretty much every stream (at least once) when I change scenes (haven't been able to determine if a specific scene, but seems random) the scene will change to the new scene and then completely freeze, the bitrate will drop to 0 and crash the stream however OBS wont crash, it will still think that I can press 'stop streaming' however it wont close the window until 'X' is clicked a few times and windows tells me that OBS is no longer responding.
Have been trying to figure it out for the past couple of weeks and have deleted display capture sources in all scenes so that it is only the Game capture that is active.
I have a Log from the last time it happened, but as mentioned, OBS doesnt classify it as a crash.
Would be most appreciated if someone could possibly help with this, its driving me insane <3
Thanks
James

Attachments

• 2020-06-23 17-53-41.txt
    44.8 KB · Views: 17

BluePeer

first 2 things i think not good

17:53:52.789: obs-browser: WebSocket connection to 'ws://127.0.0.1:3337/streamlabs' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED (source: file:///C:/Users/Jlive/AppData/Roaming/Streamlabs/Streamlabs%20Chatbot/Services/Scripts/CasterOverlay/client.js:24)

17:59:42.175: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Interface: Realtek RTL8811AU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB 2.0 Network Adapter (802.11, 433 mbps)

1. can be ignored but 2. can bring in a instability but related to the setup can work

your "crash" problem sounds for me like a hardware conflict
for example every ressource you use Like your webcam
is mostly a "single" source mean can only relay to one without start trouble

Example:
8 Scenes with webcam
scene 1: Master Webcam
scene 2: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 3: New Master Webcam
scene 4: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 5: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 6: Another New Master Webcam
scene 7: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 8: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam

If you switch from 1 to 2,4,5,6,8 you use alltime the same inuse source No problems
but sometimes if you switch from 1,2,4,5,6,8 to 3 or 6
OBS needs to unload the first before load the new related to the hardware and it drivers
the problem starting here

this problem can potentialy start with every source you add Multiple times with "create new source" better way is to reduce issues like this
click copy on the existing source and then on the new location "Paste (reference)" then it is not a new its only Linked

the chance that this is why you have the issue ? 60/40

JustJames

first 2 things i think not good

17:53:52.789: obs-browser: WebSocket connection to 'ws://127.0.0.1:3337/streamlabs' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED (source: file:///C:/Users/Jlive/AppData/Roaming/Streamlabs/Streamlabs%20Chatbot/Services/Scripts/CasterOverlay/client.js:24)

17:59:42.175: [rtmp stream: 'adv_stream'] Interface: Realtek RTL8811AU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB 2.0 Network Adapter (802.11, 433 mbps)

1. can be ignored but 2. can bring in a instability but related to the setup can work

your "crash" problem sounds for me like a hardware conflict
for example every ressource you use Like your webcam
is mostly a "single" source mean can only relay to one without start trouble

Example:
8 Scenes with webcam
scene 1: Master Webcam
scene 2: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 3: New Master Webcam
scene 4: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 5: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 6: Another New Master Webcam
scene 7: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam
scene 8: LikedCopy Scene 1 Webcam

If you switch from 1 to 2,4,5,6,8 you use alltime the same inuse source No problems
but sometimes if you switch from 1,2,4,5,6,8 to 3 or 6
OBS needs to unload the first before load the new related to the hardware and it drivers
the problem starting here

this problem can potentialy start with every source you add Multiple times with "create new source" better way is to reduce issues like this
click copy on the existing source and then on the new location "Paste (reference)" then it is not a new its only Linked

the chance that this is why you have the issue ? 60/40

Yeah I know the Wifi isnt really the best option to be using however my Powerline adaptor broke not so long ago, haven't got round to replacing it yet,
So with regards to the cameras (I have 3) I should copy paste them? rather than selecting add new source > video capture device > existing > etc?
Also would there be any similar issues with using Source Mirrors? as that is what most of them are, if not then they are generally nested Scenes.
The first thing was only because I didn't have my chatbot open prior to opening OBS I'm pretty sure.

Thank you for your help though <3 it is really appreciated :)