Use obs server side as real-time 3D to 2D converter.

I found a way that you could convert any video from 3D to 2D as well as interchanging between 3D formats. I use it on Twitch and could either broadcast in 2D or in full 3d or in monochromised red and cyan.

The problem is that the few people who do want to watch My Stream want to watch in 2D and that is the problem for most 3D broadcasters is the inability to reach 2D by simultaneously broadcasting a 3D and a 2d version.

I was willing to pay about $250 for a web company to make a server-side version of obs that'll take a video assuming you broadcast in 32x9 side by side half ratio with a 2560x720 format, and converted into one of four different 16x9 formats. One is Left Eye one is right eye one is 16x9 side by side half for 3D TVs and one is monochromized anaglyph.

I was going to point to another URL that I own where there would be OBS players that would take a live video from website X and convert it assuming the original video was in 32x9 side by side 3D.

I know OBS can do it. I actually do do it with OBS.

At first the professional company didn't understand what I was trying to go for but when they did they quoted a regular price of $5,500 and since I called during a special it was down to $2400.

I was willing to contribute $250 plus my knowledge of using the OBS templates as a user towards it.

I just need someone who could either pay for the rest or someone who could do the website of this so that any website formatted in 32x9 could be converted if you plug in website X which could be twitch.tv/tripletopper which is my twitch page, twitch.tv/tripletopper , or my YouTube page, youtube.tv/@jackofallgamestv, or anyone else's for that matter.

The main reason why I want this done is because my friends want to watch me and they have a tough time watching 32x9 videos which are already thin enough on TVs to make people squint and then squint further on one half the screen.

Just wondering if there are any people who understand Web video players enough to know how to have a web player version of a live or pre-recorded twitch or YouTube website using OBS templates just for playback.

As I said I'll contribute $250 and my knowledge of my existing 3D formats that I can easily use OBS to convert.