Resource icon

Soundboard Dock 1.1.1

Funkyredneck

Howdy Y'all, I may have asked this in the wrong section before but will post again. I was wondering if there was a way to have Soundboard show up as an option to choose in the OBS compressor filter as a source for ducking. Meaning when i activate a sound from the board the filter in my music source channel detects it and ducks the music while the Soundboard clip is playing?

Hello there and friendly greetings!
I might be dumb but I am really struggling to figure out how to listen to the sound I have loaded in your soundboard via Audio Monitor or any other solution.
The sounds can be heard while live streaming or recording a video but I cannot hear them in my earphones...
Am I missing something? Any help on this matter will be absolutely appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Shazmars

Hello cg2121 Just writing to ask if there's a way to make this soundboard a seperate audio source from others by any chance as I haven't found a way yet if there is is it possible to please teach me. Thank you.

thirdoff

Soundboard plugin stops playing sounds if I trigger lower thirds plugin within downstream keyer plugin. How would I troubleshoot this? Anyone else use all three?

RisenNephalem

Anyone familiar with how to set up individual Hotkeys for each sound?... it says in the description you're able to add hotkeys.. but aside from the broad stroke start/stop hotkey in the hotkey settings i'm not seeing it... really hurts the usefulness of it if i have to move mouse over to other screen find/click to get the soundclip to work

RisenNephalem

Figured it out.... and to anyone else having the issue, just seach for whatever you labled the sound ass in the soundboard DOCK in the hotkey section of settings, and you can add it there

RisenNephalem

So my main question is, I've spent quite a bit of time, setting this up on my main stream scene collection.. have a weekend horror stream i'd also like to use it on.. but when i switch scene's and add the soundboard dock, its absolutely blank without any way to import all the sounds/hotkeys i took quite a while setting up... it wouldn't be bad if i could bulk add the sounds but having to individually add each one.. MULTIPLE times ... is very tedious ... is there any way to copy the soundboard to use on another scene collection?

Attachments

• Main Scene Collection With original Soundboard set up.png
    Main Scene Collection With original Soundboard set up.png
    961.3 KB · Views: 43
  • New Scene No Soundboard.jpg
    New Scene No Soundboard.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 43

Chuzz

I love the potential for this plugin, that simplifies the whole streaming setup.
I am however getting a consistent crash, whenever I try to adjust the volume level.
Otherwise fantastic for streamlining a session.

Timboxyz

Hello there and friendly greetings!
I might be dumb but I am really struggling to figure out how to listen to the sound I have loaded in your soundboard via Audio Monitor or any other solution.
The sounds can be heard while live streaming or recording a video but I cannot hear them in my earphones...
Am I missing something? Any help on this matter will be absolutely appreciated! Thanks in advance!
If you click on the cog by the volume fader and go to advanced audio properties, you can select monitor output.

Timboxyz

If you click on the cog by the volume fader and go to advanced audio properties, you can select monitor output.
Although the latest version does this per sound not the whole plugin, so you have to use the source cog and set it there.

soundboard lover

Hey, awesome plugin, God bless you, man, you literally saved me 20$ from buying unnecessary soft that my potato computer won't even be able to handle properly. You're awesome, know this, you're awesome. Your work makes people happy.

Also a liiiiiitle suggestion. I have noticed that every time after you play a sound, you need to first switch to the beginning of the sound, or to other sound and then back to the first one to be able to play it again. Would be really cool if it was possible to just repeatedly press the button and it still would work every time, not only the first one. Otherwise, you are a true legend. Peace.

Timboxyz

Hey, awesome plugin, God bless you, man, you literally saved me 20$ from buying unnecessary soft that my potato computer won't even be able to handle properly. You're awesome, know this, you're awesome. Your work makes people happy.

Also a liiiiiitle suggestion. I have noticed that every time after you play a sound, you need to first switch to the beginning of the sound, or to other sound and then back to the first one to be able to play it again. Would be really cool if it was possible to just repeatedly press the button and it still would work every time, not only the first one. Otherwise, you are a true legend. Peace.
Or just press the restart button (which is what the pause button becomes when the sound finishes)