Low bitrate despite having a good internet

playernumberuno

Hello, after changing my internet brand, I have been having some trouble with my OBS. It doesn't reach even 3000 kb/s, most of the time stays on 1000. The problem is not my internet, because my download is 562.95 and my upload is 86.43 Mbps. I don't know how to fix this problem, and I really need help.

My setup is:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
16,0 GB ram
Windows 11

The log:

sandrix

Analyze your log file and follow the recommendations

To check actual speed to twitch servers use this

playernumberuno

Analyze your log file and follow the recommendations

To check actual speed to twitch servers use this
I did everything you told me, however, there's just one weird thing. On the result of my region, gives me less than 3k kbps, but when I use streamlabs, it always reaches MORE than 3k, usually stays on 4k+, which makes me think that its a problem on the software and a configuration, instead of my internet. Here are a few pics. (on streamlabs oscillate but its never lower than 4k)

Attachments

• e6A86fk.png
    e6A86fk.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 200
  • 2022-11-22 (1).png
    2022-11-22 (1).png
    19.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 2022-11-22 (2).png
    2022-11-22 (2).png
    33.6 KB · Views: 200

PaiSand

The result on the banwidth test is clear. There's an issue on the internet connection. It could be your network cable, the modem or a problem anywhere in your ISP network.

playernumberuno

The result on the banwidth test is clear. There's an issue on the internet connection. It could be your network cable, the modem or a problem anywhere in your ISP network.
I was able to stream on streamlabs without a problem tho? If it was my internet, then why would I be able to stream on 4k+ kbps on streamlabs? That's what I don't understand. The only thing I have a problem with is obs.