Audio cuts out for a few milliseconds every second or so and gets progressively worse as the recording goes on.

Pike Rondel

The audio cut outs become longer and happen more frequently as the recording goes on, but this only happens like 10 or 15 minutes into the recording, cutting out every few seconds at the start but getting to the point where its happening multiple times per second, this has happened to me afew times before, like 3 or 4 times, over the last year or so and I've finally gotten fed up with it. None of the recordings before this one, that I recorded that same day, had this issue, but the one immediately after had this issue at the start but stopped when I left the game server for some reason.
Screenshot 2024-01-19 224038.jpg

This is a pic from the problem video itself near the end of the video, I adjusted the audio to try and help make it more noticeable incase you're wondering why its spiking so much.
Screenshot 2024-01-19 224344.jpg

And here are the logs. https://obsproject.com/logs/d9YoIhPOOKgEscYt And the problem recording specifically should be the one that starts at 23:18:49.776

I'm basically tech illiterate and pretty much every setting I have is from tutorials and whatnot.