obs-shaderfilter

obs-shaderfilter 2.3.2

Another update with new shaders, polar and flip that is fantastic, but the best part everytime is that it works!!!! I'm on a Mac, so the fact you make sure it works for the Mac with a .dmg installer makes it plug and play makes it even better. Thanks so much!!! I don't know how you could out do yourself, but you find ways.......
I deleted my review because I was wrong : this plugin is awesome. Not only it has a lot of interesting effect contrary to what I said (I was a bit quick on my judgment), but I also managed to do EXACTLY what I wanted : a CRT-like effect for retro-gaming.

With a combination of crt-curvature, chromatic-aberration, and scan_line, the result is mesmerizing. I mean, I have teste ShaderGlass and crt-hyllian-curvature, or crt-matthias, or newpixie-crt (the best), but this is far BETTER than everything expected. What I have manage with Exeldro's plugin is way more impressive.

You diserve my apologies. I've always thought you're the best plugin provider for OBS, but now this is certain.
Ok. So I figured out the reason why I mistakenly left a one star rating for this version so I deleted it and I am posting the text that I used with a 5 star rating! I hink it was the color of the stars, but now I see the word, excelent under the stars. The color of the stars makes it look like I'm not even selecting it. The stars look grey-ish on my computer. Exeldro you deserve taking the time to fix it.

This is what I typed the first time. "Yikes Exeldro! You really are a LEGEND! I am on a Mac OS Ventura OBS 30.0.0 rc1 and before your current update I would go through your list of shaders and many times I would get errors in red and they wouldnt work on the shaders I wanted to try. I don't know with this latest update today, I tried many and they ALL worked! Thank You so much!.....by the way for some reason this rating is not allowing me to give you 5 stars for some reason or I would give you 5 stars!"
Amazing plugin, works perfectly in my experience so far, fairly easy to figure out (with the presets provided), and extremely well maintained!
You knocked it out of the park with this update for me! Thanks so much!
Fantastic plugin. Gives me the ability to use my own custom shaders in OBS.
Exeldro is a wizard.
And the plugin God does it again
amazing and simple to use
The possibilities of this are almost endless. The included examples provide huge value alone. If only I knew how to code shaders :P
As per usual, Exeldro delivers another excellent plugin. Very cool, very useful.
Really awesome plugin. Ton of super cool stuff.
Duudee...! This plugin is really2 useful and has lots of effects. The one that I've been begging from OBS was adding a border in video source and this filter does that. Thank you so much Exeldro, you are my favorite OBS tweaker ever
Wow. These are both fun and useful. Thanks for all the included shaders and filters.