Batch Select/Move Scenes

tdcoles

This may be simplistic to ask, but my particular workflow has a set of SCENES that are the same each week for a broadcast, although the sources within the scenes change weekly.). It would be supremely helpful to have the ability to select multiple scenes at once and move them up or down (forward or backward) in a collection all at once. At present, if I need to move 10 scenes (there are about 50 scenes in my production each week), I need to grab each one individually and slide it up into place. Then on to the next, etc. etc. etc. It is so unbelievably cumbersome considering the time crunch I am usually on.

I apologize if this is an unreasonable requst or if I do not completely understand the fine tuning of the code. It's just a hope I have that some day my workload timing can be cut significantly. Thanks in advance for any replys.

Suslik V

In which way it should be done? Because selected scene goes to Preview. Transition is starting as soon as you click first scene. This is basic function of OBS scenes and transitioning.
So, how you see it "the ability to select multiple scenes at once"? Which one should be at Preview when multiply scenes are selected?

As workaround, maybe you need to split the scenes to different Scene Collections?