Resource icon

obs-midi-mg 3.0.3

Dick Dawson

Can anyone point me in the right direction here. I am trying to set up an Akai MidiMix on Mac OS, newest version. I have, quite easily setup the volume sliders on the sources I want to control and again mute was simple as well but for the life of me I can't work out how to control the highs, mids and lows of the 3 band eq plugin using the dials or pots on the controller. enable and disable is no problem. Is it the plugin itself that can't do that or am I a moron who can't sort it out?

Great plugin. Thanks so much for this as it really helps. Having the volume faders on the Akai Midimix is a game changer. No more going into OBS filters and adding gain to someone with quiet audio in a conversation from say teams or zoom. With the MidiMix I can slide up to a +27 DB right in the OBS mixer using the MidiMix! WOW it is amazing. I put a -3 limiter filter on everyone and just slam them up into it. Better than a compressor as it doesn't amplify the background noise some people have.

Bairespm

Hi, I have a problem. I have binding collections that I only use with the midi device "icon istage v2.01" but when I close and reopen obs studio my binding collections have another device assigned "nanoKONTROL2.1 SLIDER/KNOB"
1717851704419.png

1717851773486.png

This "nanoKONTROL2.1 SLIDER/KNOB" yes or yes I must have it connected to the PC, but I am not interested in using it with "obs-midi-mg"

I just want to use "icon istage v2.01" with "obs-midi-mg"

So, I have to enter each binding to set the correct device. I have more than 100 bindings. Every time I open obs studio I have to change it manually, it's very annoying.

Would there be any possibility of being able to eliminate from "obs-midi-mg" the midi devices that I do not want to use with the plugin? or is there a way to default the midi "icon istage v2.01" . Or put the midi that I want as the first option... because as another midi device appears first, the device changes in all the binding collections.

Please I need your help @nhielost I'm going crazy to solve it

thank you

Bairespm

@nhielost Is there any possibility to choose in this instance for the entire collection to use the selected midi device instead of choosing one by one in each binding

1717851973795.png