Bug Report Problem with game capture

mob5ter

I encountered a problem when I use the capture game. I see a black screen and cursor. In the settings I can not choose their primary graphics card and Intel HD only, in the driver I put the best performance but when I expose power-saving mode and OBS and the game, it works but the number of frames per second best wishes to leave.
My specs:
System Manufacturer: CLEVO
System Model: P15xEMx

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16280MB RAM
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Radeon 7970m

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
You have to make sure OBS and your Game run on the same GPU, probably the Radeon 7970. Else you wont be able to get a picture of your games. On the other hand, if the desktop runs on your Intel Chip, that would explain why the mouse is shown but only a black border.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
What about your game capture hook log? It's at %appdata%\obs\pluginData\captureHookLog.txt

And can you post both of them in the test build thread?

mob5ter

Jack0r said:
You have to make sure OBS and your Game run on the same GPU, probably the Radeon 7970. Else you wont be able to get a picture of your games. On the other hand, if the desktop runs on your Intel Chip, that would explain why the mouse is shown but only a black border.
In amd driver i put "Maximum performance" which should involve the use of my graphics card 7970m

mob5ter

dodgepong said:
What about your game capture hook log? It's at %appdata%\obs\pluginData\captureHookLog.txt

And can you post both of them in the test build thread?
I used OBS v.051,0.1b

Attachments

• captureHookLog.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 138