Question / Help Hashd.tv Question

caseynelson

Hey guys,

I am currently using Twitch.tv to stream League of legends. I am looking at going over to Hashd.tv, it's a new service I want to try out.

Now OBS doesn't have a Hashd.tv option when changing the stream key, so I use custom and it asks for server info and stream key info. I have my stream key for hash and a couple different RTMP addresses they give me. I get this message when I put it in though,

RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket, 10060 (unkown error)

Anyone streamed with them before? Could use some guidance, thanks all!

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
It might be down at the moment due to the traffic after launch. Not entirely sure at the moment.

speccaN

Jim said:
It might be down at the moment due to the traffic after launch. Not entirely sure at the moment.
If you are referring to Hashd.tv they are up and running.
People with other streaming apps are streaming nice and calm at the moment.

I'm getting the same error.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I don't quite know. I don't know its URL/streamkey format yet.

Warchamp7

Forum Admin
On the details pane, it gives you the RTMP server URLs at the bottom and a box that says Your complete key/name which looks like: username?key=????????????????????????

The URL goes in the Server box and the complete key is your Play Path/Stream Key

speccaN

Warchamp7 said:
On the details pane, it gives you the RTMP server URLs at the bottom and a box that says Your complete key/name which looks like: username?key=????????????????????????

The URL goes in the Server box and the complete key is your Play Path/Stream Key

Have tried exactly that and other variations, nothing works.
Either its saying "Wrong Stream Key" Or "Socket blabla Error"

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
10060 is a timeout error, meaning their server isn't responding or you have a firewall or other product blocking OBS.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Yea, apparently it does work with OBS, though I still have yet to get details, I'll probably have to sign up myself

opdave

The problem wasn't the software (obs) it was the service. They had some server issues all day (still having some). Some streams seem to be online so keep trying.