Show Manager Browser Source

Non-Free Show Manager Browser Source

zeikai

zeikai submitted a new resource:

Show Manager Browser Source - Deliver an exciting live broadcast with playlist, ticker title, telestrator, emoji animations

Easily create multiple playlists of videos from any source which allows embedding via iframe, including Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Rumble, Twitch, Facebook, CNN, Time, and so many more. All you need is the URL.

Overlay title and description text element per video and set display time or leave on always. Add "breaking" scrolling ticker on the fly to highlight what's next and keep viewers interested and retained. Deliver thrilling shows with the telestrator, multiple visual filters, sound...

Read more about this resource...

daliamirtle

This does the job right! Great work and hopefully it will always be available. I like that I can prep my shows with a list of all the videos, pages, images and what ever will be discussed... without opening my regular browser. The drawing tool really is effective for highlighting any area on the screen.

from1975

I really like the idea, but it looks like it need some polishing.
Why I need to put the HD Ready layer and then resize it to desired FullHD? The image will be interpolated, so no pixel to pixel quality. What with played videos in that casse?
Also: is there any customization for the tickers/lower thirds?