Freeze Filter

Freeze Filter 0.3.3

Exeldro

@Djteddystream the log indicates "mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have 'x86_64', need 'arm64')", please try installing the universal or arm64 instead of the x86 version

Timboxyz

Looks like another great plugin from Exeldro. But, I'm struggling to work out what to put where in Ubuntu 22.04 as the tar.gz doesn't seem to match the directory structure in /usr/share/obs/....

Timboxyz

Looks like another great plugin from Exeldro. But, I'm struggling to work out what to put where in Ubuntu 22.04 as the tar.gz doesn't seem to match the directory structure in /usr/share/obs/....
So I think I have partially solved this. It now seems to work but the cropping doesn't.
The directory structure was far from simple and based upon inspecting another plugin's deb I ended up doing the following:-

I placed:-
freeze-filter-0.3.3-linux/freeze-filter/bin/64bit/freeze-filter.so in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins
freeze-filter-0.3.3-linux/freeze-filter/data/locale/en-US.ini in /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/freeze-filter/locale
freeze-filter-0.3.3-linux/freeze-filter/data/effects/freeze_part.effect in /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/obs-filters
That last may be incorrect which is why the cropping doesn't work, but the only other place I could find for .effect files was in /usr/share/obs/libobs/ which only seemed to have built-in effects.

Timboxyz

So I think I have partially solved this. It now seems to work but the cropping doesn't.
The directory structure was far from simple and based upon inspecting another plugin's deb I ended up doing the following:-

I placed:-
freeze-filter-0.3.3-linux/freeze-filter/bin/64bit/freeze-filter.so in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins
freeze-filter-0.3.3-linux/freeze-filter/data/locale/en-US.ini in /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/freeze-filter/locale
freeze-filter-0.3.3-linux/freeze-filter/data/effects/freeze_part.effect in /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/obs-filters
That last may be incorrect which is why the cropping doesn't work, but the only other place I could find for .effect files was in /usr/share/obs/libobs/ which only seemed to have built-in effects.
Looking at other already installed plugins I tried moving freeze_part.effect to /usr/share/obs/obs-plugins/freeze-filter/effects this seemed to enable cropping. However, the cropping is reversed to what I would expect. If I set borders then everything within the borders is left alone and everything outside is affected by the filter, so the frozen parts act like a frame around an unfrozen inner.