[FEATURE REQUEST] Mute button

Is there a way you could incorporate a silent button or mute button or whatever you want to call it? for times when I switch scenes for example to my "ill be right back" image i'd also like to mute the audio but currently i have to move the sliders both to zero. i'd like to be able to choose my new scene and just enable mute so that there's no audio. is that a possibility?

Maltahl

i kinda second this but with option to do this with individual scenes and choose to do it with either mic and desktop audio or both. so i can set my brb scene to have microphone disabled always.

leonhard

Developer
You can do this by settings the audio devices in the settings dialog to "Disabled" and add a input/output capture to your scene. If you want to use that capture on another scene create a new input/output capture on that scene but choose "Use Existing" in the popup instead of creating a new one.
That way you can decide for every scene which inputs you'd like to have.

You can do this by settings the audio devices in the settings dialog to "Disabled" and add a input/output capture to your scene. If you want to use that capture on another scene create a new input/output capture on that scene but choose "Use Existing" in the popup instead of creating a new one.
That way you can decide for every scene which inputs you'd like to have.
interesting, i hadn't thought about doing that. good idea, THANKS

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Yes, that is intentional. Scenes don't currently have any properties that can be edited. Either that button will be removed, or it will be activated when there is something to edit.