Bug Report Error OBSapi.dll missing

Ray G

Testing out 0.9.1 tonight and all seemed fine on YouTube until I switched to Twitch and decided to add the features that I normally use. Granted I know this is still in development, so I decided to inform or at least point out a slight problem.
While I am loving the new programs thanks to the integration of HD PVR2 from Hauppauge which is great cause I don't have to open the software anymore.

The program popped up a little error showing that a required DLL was missing.

Error:Required OBSapi.dll missing.

When I checked the zip file, that same DLL was not there so I am thinking this might be a glitch. But at the time of this error. I turned Windows 7 Aero off like the previous version did automatically. I did this after stream already started so I might have caused this myself. Also I did start recording later into the stream to test this out as well. Keep in mind I have done this in the past with very little issues. When reviewing the stream and the recording. The audio was degraded and choppy. Of course this was a test, so I was not really worried about it. I will be uploading the log file as reference. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Attachments

• 2015-05-11 01-48-03.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,977

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Sounds like you're trying to use an OBS1 plugin with it. OBSApi.dll is a part of the original obs, not a part of the multiplatform verison.