DIGITNOW! 4K Plus Video Capture Card, USB3.0 Just shows NO Video when connected

Foroud

I bought a DigitNow! captre/streaming card to connect to my camera. I follwed all the manufacturer's instruction and some v but am unable to get it wrking. However all I get is 'No Vide'. although the blue light on the box flickering, showing some signal from the camera's HDMI link. I can see images recorded on the cameras SD card via the set up but no live images appear. I used an HP laptop, with WIndows 10 Updated, drivers show as working and ready. ALso a desktop with similarly updated windows 10. I used a Lumix DMC-LF1 and one Canon Powershot SX1 IS, 10Mega Pixel, and for both the situation is the same.

I ordered another box from Amazon and the second box is behaving the same when using all the above combinations: 'No Video'. But can see images recorded on the SD card inside the camera.

I must be doing something wrong (not the connections or cables as different ones were used). It must be a subtle setting or an incompatibility with my caeras or ...

Can anyone help please? I would be very grateful.

I bought a DigitNow! captre/streaming card to connect to my camera. I follwed all the manufacturer's instruction and some v but am unable to get it wrking. However all I get is 'No Vide'. although the blue light on the box flickering, showing some signal from the camera's HDMI link. I can see images recorded on the cameras SD card via the set up but no live images appear. I used an HP laptop, with WIndows 10 Updated, drivers show as working and ready. ALso a desktop with similarly updated windows 10. I used a Lumix DMC-LF1 and one Canon Powershot SX1 IS, 10Mega Pixel, and for both the situation is the same.

I ordered another box from Amazon and the second box is behaving the same when using all the above combinations: 'No Video'. But can see images recorded on the SD card inside the camera.

I must be doing something wrong (not the connections or cables as different ones were used). It must be a subtle setting or an incompatibility with my caeras or ...

Can anyone help please? I would be very grateful.

Hi Foroud,

did you solve this problem back in January? I have the same when connecting the card to any external display, 4K and non-4K. When I connect to my Mac, with HDMI output going to the card, macOS clearly shows me that the card is recognized and what is supposed to show, but the output of the card shows nothing else than the 'No Video' message/screen. I assume it has to find a very special 4K signal to accept it. Otherwise, it's not working.

Best

Roland

DIGITNOW! 4K Plus Video Capture Card​

ef979797

Hi Foroud,

did you solve this problem back in January? I have the same when connecting the card to any external display, 4K and non-4K. When I connect to my Mac, with HDMI output going to the card, macOS clearly shows me that the card is recognized and what is supposed to show, but the output of the card shows nothing else than the 'No Video' message/screen. I assume it has to find a very special 4K signal to accept it. Otherwise, it's not working.

Best

Roland

DIGITNOW! 4K Plus Video Capture Card​

I have the same issue..