Resource icon

Multiple RTMP outputs plugin 2020-05-17

This plugin helps a lot ! Big thumbs up to the developer ! Omg it really worked !
Hi. The plugin is very useful, but can you add B-frames setting to it?
If I select SameAsObs then it copies B-frames, but if I want to set up a different encoder, then it is not available.
Could you add it, please? Some services do not allow broadcasting without correct B frames setting.
Hi guys, it seems like there is a problem with your plugin and chaturbate. When I am going to log in to Chaturbate after a 30min break, the connection is weak, and not possible to log in without 3 to 10 attempts. Can you please fix that? Thank you and take care!
No problems at all, so thumb up!!
I just would like to be able to disable audio for some server (ie.: I want to send video to facebook but not audio).
Thanks
Very good plugin.
Any luck to specifying x264 re-econde parameters (such as tune zerolatency) or bframes in case of nvenc ?
It does stream to anywhere you want, BIG BUT, you can't centralize all your chats into 1 thing, nor does it broadcast what 1 person says in 1 chat to the others, dividing your community and making you somehow stay on top of every single chat on it's own
I dont even try this. I came here because someone has share it on youtube. Big thanks to youtuber and specially to Sorayuki as developer of this kind of goodness. I am so glad for this creation.
Thank you, thank you very much. Now I can have OBS use Restream and this for my local RTMP server. Yes I know local RTMP server can connect to Restream, but I don't know if that works with disconnects and dynamic bit rate. Now I don't have to know!
Amazing! Allows us to broadcast to both Facebook and YouTube simultaneously.
I could not find profile path of Streaming created under multirtmp plugin. I'm looing for profile path to start streaming commandline.
I have same problem like "chrisinhim". The first test worked. After that it no longer works. I click "stream" and it also tells me that it would stream, but nothing shows up on Facebook and Youtube.
it worked fine when I installed it. but it gave me an error from the second time. I got an error saying "Error.CreateEncoder" under Btn.Start button
Thank you so much for this plugin! I am using it to send multi-bitrate feeds to Stream Monkey at my church and I am using it to send Facebook/Youtube for other events I stream. I use it ALL THE TIME!
For people wanting to do something like this on Linux, you would want to set up a self-hosted rtmp server. Pretty easy. This video is very helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1OlvRNsdI - I give some help in the comments section on how to set up the nginx.conf file. It's a bit of work, but well worth it.

Anybody complaining that this app doesn't work on Linux should read the description under "Supported Platforms". Good luck to all. <3
Very cool plugin, but we need more settings, please. At least
1) Choose Audio tracks (like in recording tab)
2) Amount of B-frames
Your plugin is very good but I think it would still be better if the plugin had the option in each multi rtmp had the option to choose whether you want to select for example: in one you display a web page and in another multi rtmp you display any other something like a media source and so on.
The plugin is great but, unfortunately, its connections don't start/stop streaming when you use the OBS buttons to do so: you need to start/stop them individually. I believe it would be better if they all start/stop at the same time to avoid you forgetting one of your connections on or off.
And it's worth mentioning that it only adds extra connections: you still need to configure the main streaming service into OBS configuration.
Excellent ! what i'm seaking / searching for
thanks!!
Its Awesome Plugin Thank You!!.... im waiting this plugin for OBS on Mac Os
Awesome plugin!! Thank you!
As a suggestion, it would be great to be able to see information of each stream.