New profile posts

hey , have you find a fix of that , cuz i looking for that my self..:On the Adventure of van helsing final cut with that screen blur on secret lair , when i recording there ,, i ssee that blurr screen on obs..EDIT: fix it , i swich from game capture to display capture on obs...
Käy tutustumassa parhaaseen veikkaus kolikkopelit ja mielenkiintoisimpiin uusiin peleihin! Hakutoimintoamme käyttämällä voit löytää ilmaiset online-paikat.
Hey,
Found your now playing script and would like to collaborate on some changes. Would you be OK with putting it on github in order to do so?
hi there i have a question for the virtual camera you have any idea why isnt working with ome.tv and how i can fix it because everytime i try to use it says that i had denied acces to my equipment and i have them all enabled
I need help. I am using a 2k ultrawide monitor an Alienware PC with an I7 8700K and a RTX 2080 TI, 16 GB 3200mhz ram and I am getting serious stream buffering and stuttering but there are no drooped frames. My Download speed is 498Mbps and i get 20 Mbps upload. Do you have any clue what the problem is or do you have any settings that you suggest I use?
Our company Safe Harbour is a leading company in Marine Shipping Equipment and accessories required by the shipping industry. Our supplied products include but not limited to Ropes & Hawsers, Cargo Deck & Equipment, Marine Paints & Paint, Power Tools, Hand tools, cutting tools, Measuring Instruments etc. All this equipment is useful in the shipping industry and are in great demand.
https://www.safeharbourship.com/
Looking for a Professional to Write a Persuasive Essay? Get One Here
Persuasive papers are some of the most challenging papers students can ever write. Generally, your instructor will expect you to convince your audience about a specific focus or idea — students who find that they cannot handle this type of assignment end up stressed and risk getting a low grade.
https://draftify.net/persuasive-essay