New profile posts

I need help. I am using a 2k ultrawide monitor an Alienware PC with an I7 8700K and a RTX 2080 TI, 16 GB 3200mhz ram and I am getting serious stream buffering and stuttering but there are no drooped frames. My Download speed is 498Mbps and i get 20 Mbps upload. Do you have any clue what the problem is or do you have any settings that you suggest I use?
Our company Safe Harbour is a leading company in Marine Shipping Equipment and accessories required by the shipping industry. Our supplied products include but not limited to Ropes & Hawsers, Cargo Deck & Equipment, Marine Paints & Paint, Power Tools, Hand tools, cutting tools, Measuring Instruments etc. All this equipment is useful in the shipping industry and are in great demand.
https://www.safeharbourship.com/
Looking for a Professional to Write a Persuasive Essay? Get One Here
Persuasive papers are some of the most challenging papers students can ever write. Generally, your instructor will expect you to convince your audience about a specific focus or idea — students who find that they cannot handle this type of assignment end up stressed and risk getting a low grade.
https://draftify.net/persuasive-essay
Hey, you deleted your obs-shaderfilter plugin?
Surn
Surn
No, I updated the text description. I think it needs reviewed

"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."
New to the forum but it feels like home.........i thirst for your knowledge. Time to get to biz-nuz!
Theres ART needs making!
não consigo colocar vídeo gravado para transmitir, aparece só uma tela verde e o vídeo não reproduz
You seem to be one of the few people who have commented on the NDI plugin. Right now I am trying to separate Skype & Mic/Aux tracks. I wonder how NDI Dedicated Output (audio only) works. I am primarily a business user, not a gamer. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
jvc gy hm250 i have this camera.
i want to connect my cam to obs through ip. please guide me. step by step. am waiting for your reply sir. please. i was searching searchign still not found. i found your forum. please send me a reply. Thankyou