New profile posts

Fenrir
Hope you are well and safe!
Can you tell me how to download a prior version of OBS?
Fenrir
Fenrir
Please do not contact administrators directly for assistance. Create a post in the correct forum or use our Discord.
Hey there.⭐ I am AG_Kevv,but you can call me Kev .I came here for support for OBS fixing recording,hope i can get a answer here.⭐⭐
i use macbook air 2017. in my system obs studio is not opening. the error is reopen but when i reopen same error repeats please me to solve this issue. thank you
My cursor is shown on screen but not shown in the recorded video. How to input cursor on video capture and be recorded? I'm using window 10
Hi Fenrir, I cannot get any sound input from my Logitech c920s or my Bose Tonematch. I installed the iShowU and everything is working except for the OBS sound? Is the Bose not working because of the asio? Please help so I can move on with my life!
Fenrir
Fenrir
Please do not contact administrators directly for assistance. Create a post in the correct forum or use our Discord.
Hi,

Im just wondering which version of OBS should I use with Yosemite 10.10?

Thank you for your time and help.

Best regards,
Dj Scorch
Hi everyone
I have some kind of noise from the mouska I make from the software
The music is interrupted but live streaming goes smoothly
Only what I hear on the broadcast sounds choppy as if the card is not properly processing the music