Bug Report World of Tanks

SOiL

So I tried streaming World of Tanks today, but OBS says I need to use the 32bit version of OBS( I do have Win7 64bit installed). Can I somehow change this or is my only possibility to stream WoT with OBS 64bit if I stream via "Software Capture Source" and just choose the whole monitor?

EDIT: There are some other games aswell where this applies. Path of Exile is exactly the same.
Thanks in advance,
SOiL

micechal

32-bit OBS can capture only 32-bit games using Gamecapture, and the same applies to 64-bit. If you want to stream using 64-bit OBS, you have to use Software Capture or obtain a 64-bit version of the game. The 64-bit OBS version doesn't change much, so you can simply use it :)

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Micechal is correct. You should always use the 32bit version of OBS unless you are trying to capture a 64bit game, like WoW or Minecraft.

If you used the OBS installer, it should have installed both versions in your Start menu.

SOiL

Thanks for your input. Is there a way to import my created scenes from 64bit version to the 32bit version?

micechal

Afaik it should be there automatically, but if it isn't you can copy your scenes.xconfig file from the 64-bit version's %APPDATA% folder to the 32-bit's one :)