Question / Help Window Capture not working.

Okay hello, I am a gamer and prefer window capture for its better quality and simpleness but all that has changed, now when I open my Minecraft and OBS I go to window capture and try to select Minecraft 1.8.9 ect. But I don't have that as an option,
And my minecraft is open but it is not showing me an option to select that window, Please help ASAP.

Narcogen

Not sure where you're getting the idea that window capture is higher quality than game capture. That certainly is not the case on Windows, and on the Mac side, window capture has always performed very badly.

Mr.Komodo

I need some help please.... in the image below, why don't I have the option for game capture? I use minecraft and it is not showing up in the window capture menu so I decided to search it, and so I found this, and I would appreciate some help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 6.20.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 6.20.17 AM.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 13
I need some help please.... in the image below, why don't I have the option for game capture? I use minecraft and it is not showing up in the window capture menu so I decided to search it, and so I found this, and I would appreciate some help!
You must select Window Capture and after there is the choice of minecraft , if all is good ...