Question / Help when is 0.15.0 being released ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jds4578

when is 0.15.0 being released, i've noticed on the mantis site, it shows the expected date of 30th june, it is 3rd july, but in the changelog it shows as unreleased/not released yet, which one is correct ?

c3r1c3

1. It will be released when it's ready
2. Look up the word "expected/expecting/expect', it seems that you have no clue what that (crucial to the sentence) word means.
3. Mantis actually says' "Scheduled For Release 2016-06-30", so you might what to look into the word "Schedule" means as well.
4.Mantis is nice to look at, but it's for the dev team. It's NOT there for non-developers to bug the dev team about stuff.

jds4578

ok, kind of a harsh reply, and i was not going to "bug" the dev team about it at all, if you think i was, you should of kept it to yourself.

Anyway, i was merely wondering, and hoping to get a developers response, not a kind of harsh response from a complete stranger, who doesn't know me at all, and is an active member. If you don't have anything positive to say, don't reply.

Ok, it was scheduled, not expected.

Last edited:

Banyarola

I agree...Very rude reply. He could have kept his 'grammar' lesson to himself also and bone up on his people skills instead.

jds4578

thanks, banyarola, i will ignore his "grammer" lesson. I also know what expected means, and i know what scheduled means, i am not an "invalid".

Banyarola

Well Harold, if replies can't be civil they they should not be made at all.
I have been around a lot of support forums and it's rare that a question, no matter how many times it's asked, has been replied to in such a manner and with such demeaning and hostility.

When people ask a question they have no idea how many times it was asked before.
If someone finds a question annoying because of how many times it has been asked then they should just not answer it.

I'm new here myself but I am not new to support forums...

Harold

Well Harold, if replies can't be civil they they should not be made at all.
Then threads like this would end up not getting answered at all.
The question is more commonly asked of projects that have no corporate bankroll or other business motivation, and even more commonly asked of projects where it's basically one guy's hobby to do development. It saps motivation to work on the project to the point that it causes projects to be abandoned. Also, if the support volunteers didn't intercept the question, it would divert time of the developer(s) away from actual development, making the project take longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.