Question / Help Weird echoing in recordings and no clue why...

Kaktus

So I always wanted to record some gameplay to make clips/ learn it but i always had this weird bug that made all of the recordings useless.
So heres the problem: Whenever i record anything all sounds in the recording sound like they were recorded in a big room. It's not really an echo its just like a hall that makes the audio sound really weird. For your info I already tried to only record one single audio line which was my Desktop audio, I tried it without my headset, i tried it with my headset muted but nothing worked and it's really annoying. Here are the log files: https://obsproject.com/logs/NWxgaZP6Ze7iIeow
I hope you can help me and if you want an example video of the bug please tell me.
Thanks in advance

Kaktus

Sorry for answering this late but i seriously didnt have enough time to come back to this problem.
So yes, disabling the Logitech Surround Sound in the Gaming Software makes the audio in the footage sound good. It removes the echo and audio sounds the way it should maybe a little bit different but not worse (in the video) BUT the sounds i hear while playing or doing anything dont sound normal anymore. They suddenly got a lot louder (i can toggle it down ofc) but they sound sort of different and somehow a little bit disorientated so not so clear anymore...
Now im wondering if theres a fix for that aswell or if i would have to live with it. Would be buying a new headset that isn't from logitech be an alternative solution?