Question / Help Webcam Feed Too Big?

RocknRoller

Almost there! Been tinkering with this cool program but my feed is too big! I have attached a photo to show you its enormous size! I would ideally like to have my video in one of the four corners. How do I make it smaller?

Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• openbroadcastingsoftware_screengrab_test1_crop.png
    openbroadcastingsoftware_screengrab_test1_crop.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 281

RocknRoller

Ah-ha! Found out that you can adjust the size of the webcam feed by clicking in the corners. Figured that might be it but thought it was just highlighting the window. Coolz. NM. :)

click and hold on an edge to drag it smaller, then drag the entire box w/e you want it to go.
just like you would with say a text doc on your computer

RocknRoller

Thanks! Another quick question... I can add my image + webcam output and see it on my monitor but cannot see it being overlayed inside my game (Diablo 3). Is there a trick to get those overlays working inside a game??

vbdkv

Right click the image in the list and make sure it's on top of everything else. OBS works in layers, just like Photoshop, so whatever comes first (from top to bottom) will be displayed on top of whatever comes next.

RocknRoller

Thanks yet again! I figured that out really recently but encountered another problem. I had to reset my webcam+image sources because they disappeared... However, I do not understand why my Diablo III stream isn't full screen? It's only occupying the bottom-left corner of the screen.... ??