Resource icon

VST Plugins v0.1

MUXA

Hi!
Does not start.
LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/obs-vst3.dll': The specified module could not be found.
Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/obs-vst3.dll' not loaded

Ronen_Waves

Hi,

I would like to add shell type of plug-ins functionality to enable support for Waves plug-ins and other plug-ins that require this functionality.
I will be happy to contact OBS main developer/s to discuss this.

Ronen_Waves

Hi,

I would like to add shell type of plug-ins functionality to enable support for Waves plug-ins and other plug-ins that require this functionality.
I will be happy to contact OBS main developer/s to discuss this.

Anyone ? cam anyone here point to the developer that might help implementing that?...

I think OBS can benefit when Waves plug ins will be part of it !

Roy777

@Andersama Hello friend, I followed the instructions as well and copied all file to their correlating folders but the filter doesn't show up on the list.

I'm using OBS 25.0.8 64bit, I got some delay with the built-in VST support OBS has right now and would like to try the filter you've made as it's using JUCE.

Would appreciate your help, Thank you :)

codebyteyt

Hey everyone!
So after doing some research, I found out that you had to rename "Juce.dll" to "JuceDynamicBuild.dll" which is located in "bin/64bit/".
The obs-vst3 module was unable to load because of this missing dependency.

But since @Andersama mentioned that they no longer maintain the obs plugins project anymore, their version of VST3 plugin support will soon be outdated. Also as mentioned, @pkv has VST3 support in their OBS Studio Music Edition, you can directly go to https://github.com/pkviet/obs-studio/releases to download the latest release.
Cheers! :)

BenloRevan

I'm hoping either a new VST3 plugin is released or it gets built into the core of OBS soon, since both of the options mentioned here are EOL. I was unable to get the VST3 plugins I want working even with the Juce.dll renamed, although the plugin loads upon starting up OBS and I see the option to add VST3 as a filter, OBS crashes as soon as I open an added VST3 plugin to configure it.
@Andersama left maintenance of VTS3 support to @pkv, and @pkv seems to be done since v27.2.5 was the "...last time I release any exe for this project. I don't have much time..." according to the What's New section of https://github.com/pkviet/obs-studio/releases/tag/v27.2.5 released Jul 22, 2022, and there has been no activity in that project since 3 days after that last release. I was really hoping to get something working with obs studio v28