All Versions Voicemeeter Banana - Audio Management for 1 and 2 PC Streaming Setups [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Jack0r submitted a new resource:

Simple but advanced Audio Management for 1 or 2 PC Setups with Voicemeeter Banana - Manage your Audio Inputs and Outputs easily with Voicemeeter Banana

With the Software Voicemeeter Banana by the guys from VB-Audio Software you can manage several Audio In and Outputs to give you the options to decide which sound should go onto your stream or recording and which goes to your speakers, headset or capture card for example. It is very easy to use once you know how it works, so let's get started....

Read more about this resource...

LawnD4rt

I am trying to find a good explanation of what the M.C button is for on the Virtual Input section. The manual for Voicemeeter eludes to it being for MIDI.

stevedemena

Yes, and this is what I recommend. It keeps the audio digital which keeps unwanted line noise from getting into the audio signal. Been using Voicemeeter Banana for my audio management for a couple years now and can't stress the use of VBAN enough.
I'm also using VLAN to send Game audio to my streaming PC via IP. Very clean! Just need to have static IPs on your machines.

Sorry for necrothreading this. For some reason - Discord refuses to playback even though I have followed the instructions to the letter. Can someone help me please? Is its driving me nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.