Virtual Cam Filter

Virtual Cam Filter 0.0.6

JustAlex

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the virtual cam filter plug in, after finishing using the filter, I can't seem to start the virtual cam anymore unless I remove it from my capture card. Is there a fix for this?

lifewithmatthew

This works well, but is there any way I can create 2 virtual cameras? Before v.28 I was using another filter that I could attach to a scene and stop/stop up to 4 cameras. After the update they said they wouldn't update the filter and recommended using this filter instead.

w1re

When I started my virtual cam, the output on discord is mirrored. Any advice would be welcome

Exeldro

@w1re The view you see in your application is flipped for you only. This is because most applications expect a webcam, and they want to mimic looking in a mirror for your own preview. Everyone else sees what you see in the OBS preview.

w1re

Okay awesome, I kind of assumed it would be correct for others and just look "funny" on my screen. Thanks for your quick reply!

HigherAcer

Question: Is there a way to have multi Virtual CAM outputs in the filter? So that you can use different Virtual CAM in different Apps?
(Like Virtual CAM 1, Virtual CAM 2, Virtual CAM 3, Virtual CAM 4 < source or scene > )

DKlarations

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the virtual cam filter plug in, after finishing using the filter, I can't seem to start the virtual cam anymore unless I remove it from my capture card. Is there a fix for this?
I am also having this issue - anyone know of any fixes for it?

Exeldro

@DKlarations the filter this plugin provides does not give you an extra virtual camera, it just outputs the source to the virtual camera that comes with OBS. Only a single thing can output to that virtual camera.

zak2501

@DKlarations the filter this plugin provides does not give you an extra virtual camera, it just outputs the source to the virtual camera that comes with OBS. Only a single thing can output to that virtual camera.
alot of ppl are asking for this functionality including myself. i am scouring the plugins and i found the droidcam virtual cam, but its limited to 30fps which is terrible for gaming. wondering if anyone has found anything else