Question / Help Video freezing with more than 1 camera

DBMeed

I am trying to run a stream for events, and the video keeps freezing when I plug in more than one camera to the capture cards. (Excluding USB Webcams).
Setup:
Computer:
i7 6700k @ 4.4 ghz
16GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro
MSI 650ti Boost
Capture Cards:
(2x) Blackmagic Decklink Recorder (PCIe)
Cameras:
(2x) Canon Vixia HF G30
Logitech C920 Webcam
Audio:
Behringer Xenyx Q802USB

Problem:
I have 3 camera sources-2 Canon camcorders brought in by Decklink capture cards, and a Logitech C920 webcam.
The stream will run fine with one of the Canon cameras and the C920 plugged in, but as soon as I plug in the second camera, I start to get problems. The video from the first Canon camera will freeze. I can re-initialize the source to get the video back, but then the other will freeze.
I have tried with multiple different cameras, from different brands, different cables, different PCIe Slots, everything I can think of. I have tried different streaming software, and both work fine in vMix and XSplit-no freezing even after hours of streaming, so I am assuming it is some kind of issue with OBS Studio, rather than my hardware. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Log file:
https://gist.github.com/cc4ab95c22b02490e9fcc99c19d262ff
*Note-the C920 was not plugged in when I got this log file.

I am aware that there is an update available for OBS, and will be downloading that shortly, but doubt that will fix the problem. Regardless, I will be posting results back here.

If I have left anything out please let me know.

Thanks!

Rodney

Forum Moderator
Try adding the other blackmagic card as a normal video capture device source instead of a blackmagic source. For some reason there are issues with the BMD source with more than one of certain blackmagic devices (some of the higher end ones seem to work fine).