Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard

Free Versus Ⓡevolution scoreboard 2.4

deadspeck

Try this example. It is possible to change design with css.

Score by games, total wins and summed scores.

View attachment 98721
thanks so much for this. i currently have it running now, but im using two instances to show scoreboard theme and sum card which is fine (i hope).

Attachments

• Brackets_yjWUPFnhPH.png
    Brackets_yjWUPFnhPH.png
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 100

Deviaphan

thanks so much for this. i currently have it running now, but im using two instances to show scoreboard theme and sum card which is fine (i hope).
If it works - it's normal!
In my example total scores and number of wins are auto-summed with javascript. But you can do it manual with additional "player" field or with second instance (from different folder with different port)

Deviaphan

With next release I will add the "game number" field for much better experience (two player and select game-set number). I think, after New Year hollidays.

deadspeck

Hi again, i have new ideas after using your program for some time now. One of them is to create a hotkey or stream deck multi-action functions to clear scores. This function would benefit us by having one less button to press when we go into a new game as it will automatically reset the score during the multi-action "Blue/Red Win". Last idea is to have a reset score for each player. When we use the autosum, the reset score will reset everything meaning the autosum table gets reset too. i don't know how to separate it from the main program. i tried using different ports but it all linked to the main scoreboard.

1703522057777.png

1703521865177.png

Deviaphan

Hi again, i have new ideas after using your program for some time now. One of them is to create a hotkey or stream deck multi-action functions to clear scores. This function would benefit us by having one less button to press when we go into a new game as it will automatically reset the score during the multi-action "Blue/Red Win". Last idea is to have a reset score for each player. When we use the autosum, the reset score will reset everything meaning the autosum table gets reset too. i don't know how to separate it from the main program. i tried using different ports but it all linked to the main scoreboard.
For version 2.5 the remote access API will be redesigned. I will try to take these and previously wishes. There will be support for “game sets” with players’ scores being reset when moving to the next set; adding commands to reset a specific player’s score will also not be a problem.

Studiobug

This may have been mentioned before in this discussion, but do you have a design for Brackets?
Each group could be placed visually for people to see before the night starts?

Grouping.png

Deviaphan

This may have been mentioned before in this discussion, but do you have a design for Brackets?
Each group could be placed visually for people to see before the night starts?
Currently there is no support for the “player bracket”, so it is impossible to display a list of player groups. Only the selected group is transferred to the browser, and not all saved groups.
The idea is interesting, but then groups of players need to be tied to each specific tournament, which means the internal logic will need to be reworked.

Studiobug

Currently there is no support for the “player bracket”, so it is impossible to display a list of player groups. Only the selected group is transferred to the browser, and not all saved groups.
The idea is interesting, but then groups of players need to be tied to each specific tournament, which means the internal logic will need to be reworked.
Actually I just grasped the concept of Scenes and I think you approached what I wanted with that. Having a scene with 8 players can solve my situation. Now I have to get used to the HTML and CSS to make my ideas work.