Question / Help using 4k60pro mk2 how to send audio?

kzpl23

Have a question what the best way to send audio to the capture card when using 2 PC stream set up? I am cloning the screens but seems like for audio I can either choose my speakers or the elgato capture card.

I saw I can use the elgato sound capture program to split the audio and that works pretty good but the audio volume level drops a lot. Pretty much when I use it my volume in windows has to be almost maxed out to get decent audio level when the sound capture program is on.

Does that happen to anyone else? and what the best way to send the audio over to the second pc?

MD83

There is free software you can use to get this done. This guy gives a great tutorial from start to finish on setting it up; voicemeter banana

I used this for a while until I saved up to buy an interface (goXLR). The software works, but bugs out every once in a while. Audio, from my experience is better with hardware, than software.
Hope this helps.

kzpl23

I see, thanks. Yea I noticed my sound started to mess up it seems like it just cuts off or is just delayed in random parts of my videos. Ahh always something. I might try and just send the sound to the stream PC and plug my headphones into that one instead of splitting up the sound using a software.

Im not sure why my sound get delayed/cutts off randomly in parts of my video where the rest seems fine and is not desynced.