Twitch Desktop

Free Twitch Desktop 2.1.1

etrnlwait

A bit raw at the moment, but then again it's 0.0.1.

I like the fact that you can see banned users list, but it's not working correctly. I can only see the last 4 banned users, and it doesn't show who banned them (as opposed to going to my dashboard and checking).

Also I don't get the option to run longer commercials (dashboard can run up to 3 minutes).

The delay function isn't working (I can't select it).

Not sure what else you plan to implement but this is my feedback so far.

Thanks for the app! Keep up the good work!

:)

binogure

Thank you for your feedback.

That should be implemented soon.

By the way, delay has been deactivated because it only for partner. So i will add a "partner" panel with more options.

JoeTheRipper

i Liked it, i like the fact that you can save chat history just in case you need to review it later, also it's nice to have a way to access sort of like a dashboard withouth using chrome, since chrome takes up more ram, it can be improved but i like it overall, i'll be using it for my streams, one thing that you really need to add is the current viewers number like by the chat or somewhere, that would be nice!

Edit1: Saved chat is only 3 lines long...... Please upgrade

Last edited:

Helixia

I like this tool.
I can edit manage my Twitch channel very easily.
One thing i would like to see is that you can seperate the chat window from the Twitch Desktop.
So i could place the chat window on a other screen.

norico

Hello, it is possible to have a new tab for some plugins?
I created a legendary nw counter Diablo 3
I wish to add this module, or send it to you add it to the panel

Last edited:

binogure

Hello, it is possible to have a new tab for some plugins?
I created a legendary nw counter Diablo 3
I wish to add this module, or send it to you add it to the panel

Hi,

Maybe we can work together to define a Full API that allow us to create some plugin easily.
PM if you want to talk about it (through skype, btw im canadian so i speak french).

binogure

I know I promised to work on it, but I have been having some unexpected visit for 2 or 3 month.
So I'll put your idea into the incoming feature dash board.

I am going to work on it in 2 weeks, maybe more :/

binogure

This no longer functions, at least I cannot use it to connect to twitch. Sad face.

It works very well !. Maybe you have to retry to auth or to renew your token :/

25r2uye.png

AshleyNicolexo

it hangs at registering , even tried multiple times revoking access in twitch and redoing it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    20 KB · Views: 152

Renuru

Whenever you press "connect to twitch", it pops up, you log in, and all it does is send me to your stream page, which I don't like at all, there's no reason for it to do that, at all. It doesn't make the program work or anything, and if I close your stream page it just tells me that it failed to register/ it gets stuck at registering/ it says failed to retrieve stream key.

binogure

Hi there,

I'm back. was away for a while, but I have planned to work on this product for few weeks.
I want to improve the user experience, by adding a Twitch Desktop website, and other things.

See you