Question / Help Try connecting a virtual monitor to your intel GPU for windows 10 creators update

Risko

Hi everyone, I have a problem.
(I apologize for the English)
I decided to record video using intel quick sync, I want to note that recently it was updated to windows 10 creators update.

1) The screen point was gone in a control bar.
2) I found the same settings in Metro style, but there is no point "Try to connect anyway on: VGA" also appears a question... how to me to set up the virtual monitor on windows 10 creators update?

With this question I got into the Internet and there offered:
1) To buy the second monitor (I am not a streamer and this excess expense for me)
2) Many monitors have directly 2 ports DVI or VGA and advised to connect intel graphics to the second port of the monitor (I admit honestly, connected doesn't work for me, I can help with it?).
3) Also the android decided to connect a device as the second monitor through application of iDisplay, too didn't help as iDisplay uses the virtual video card and drivers on it, that is intel graphics generally doesn't interact with application in any way.​

I thought to return on last Windows version 10, but not MSU as is daring the windows.old folder.

Help!
14800284.png