Trotbot Visual - A Bot Program

Free Trotbot Visual - A Bot Program v1.0.1.2a

700hours

700hours submitted a new resource:

Trotbot Visual - A Bot Program - Chat bot that features wave forms, chat log, scheduled messages, sound recording, regulars, and some

Trotbot Visual
v1.0 beta

Introduction:
The origin of this bot came from looking for streaming applications that would visualize chat for the stream. While this feature seemed out of date with Twitch providing the chat log history for each VoD, it was an old throwback to times of otherwise.

Features:
As provided in the tag line, this bot program features an array of functions both available...

Read more about this resource...

RedLord93

No screenshots and anything???
I don't know if I can trust this Trotbot cause there is no information about it at all...
No videos on youtube so i can see how it works too.

700hours

This reply is long in coming. What happened was a required dependency has multiple versions and the one included with the bot is deprecated therefore crashing the bot.

Coming back to this, it may be possible to reboot this and re-release it.

700hours

700hours updated Trotbot Visual - A Bot Program with a new update entry:

Trotbot Visual - A Bot Program v1.0-rc

Trotbot Visual
v1.0-rc

2nd Update:
There was a problem with getting the bot started. Unless you had the correct Microsoft.Extensions.Abstractions.Logging.dll file, which this current did not provide as of this 8 months ago, it failed to start.

Since then, this has been fixed. The features are explained at the "Commands" tab along with bot commands, which as much are logged in a console window.

Introduction:
The origin of this bot came from looking for streaming applications...

Read the rest of this update entry...

700hours

Dev release version

Hello,

This is a release that has been delayed for a long time because I have given this program up for other endeavors. Now that I have acquired some more time and knowledge, fixing the critical parts of this chat bot program has become much easier.

With that said, here are the changes:
  • Visualizer background now automates creation of sprite therefore rendering it functional again
  • Wave form function disabled
  • Some auto-generated text files have had empty space handled better...

700hours

Internal Audio Router Update

Hey it is 700hours here,

This is yet another update, but this time with content that might be pretty useful.

The premise of this update is to include an audio router. This may be useful if, perhaps, there was music to play in the background but the broadcaster does not want to hear it though the audience should.

It is a basic router that only routes audio within the program itself and does not manager other programs or audio sources.

Note that it does not work for ASIO as...