Non-Free TriDef SmartCam [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy Mortensen

Paddy Mortensen submitted a new resource:

TriDef SmartCam - Automatically remove your background - chroma keying without a green screen

This is a virtual camera that can replace or remove your background while streaming. Essentially, it lets you do chroma keying without needing a green screen. It works with any webcam.

TriDef SmartCam has a 7-day trial and after that, its lifetime license costs US$15.

Installation
1. Download & install the latest version from TriDef.com/smartcam
2. In OBS, add a Video Capture Device and hit OK
3. In the Video...

Read more about this resource...

Videophile

Elgato
Hi guys,

Trying this together with a Intel Realsense F200 camera and my results are:
  • OBS Studio 64 bit: Does not work
  • OBS Studio 32 bit: Works
Is this supposed to work in 64 bit OBS?

I'm using a logitech c920 and it doesn't seem to give any image in obs. just the camera icon with a diagonal line across. obs studio 32 bit :s

edit: it's working great with skype.

edit2: since I installed the software, I'm no longer able to move the obs window arround, odd.

Last edited:

Paddy Mortensen

Paddy Mortensen updated TriDef SmartCam with a new update entry:

TriDef SmartCam update

This update fixes an edge smoothing bug in OBS Studio 64-bit and it adds a new "SmartBlur" option that can automatically blur your background.

TriDef-SmartBlur-JW-v1_400.jpg

Official v1.7 Release Notes
  • Added a new SmartBlur feature which can improve privacy and make you stand out by intelligently blurring the background.
  • Moved the settings panel into a separate dialog box.
  • Edge Smoothing has been further improved and now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

LuckyLIVE

Tried it. Nice Idea ... BUT ... in my case and with my lighting I had better results with a simple green screen.

Paddy Mortensen

Paddy Mortensen updated TriDef SmartCam with a new update entry:

Now works directly with OBS - no additional chroma filter needed

• OBS can now use TriDef SmartCam directly without any chroma removal required. Just select the Transparent option on the Remove tab.
  • The Image and Color tabs have been renamed to Replace and Remove. The Remove tab provides a Transparent option as well as colored backgrounds for chroma key removal.
  • Restores compatibility with Skype
  • Supports a wider range of webcam applications including Windows Camera and other Windows Store apps.
  • Improved performance

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.