Question / Help Ton wird trotz Eingestellter Geräte nicht aufgenommen?

Squamato

Ich habe ein Problem und zwar folgendes:
Ich habe bei OBS Multiplatform meine externen Audiogeräte und Desktop Geräte eingestellt. Mir wird auch in der Aufnahme angezeigt (der grüne Balken der sich bewegt wenn ich zb ins Mikro puste) das sich der Ton sozusagen ändert. Wenn ich jetzt aber mein Video danach anschaue Habe ich weder Desktop Sound noch Mikrophone Sound.
Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.
Unbenannt.png
Undbenannt.png

Squamato

I have a big Problem:
I set my Audio devices and if i record something it Shows me also that Audio is recording (the green bar you can see in the 2nd Picture) but if i watch the movie there is no Sound ... why?
I know that my english is not the best but i hape you can understand me and help me with my Problem.

Two points where it can go wrong:

- Have you assigned your sources to the correct Audio Stream (1->4) properly? Click the gear above the audio mixer.

Example how I do it:
Mic+Game Audio+Voicechat to 1
Mic to 2
Game Audio to 3
Voicechat to 4

- Are you recording the correct audio stream(s)?

Example:
- Streaming to Hitbox uses Audio Stream 1
- Recording records Audio Stream 2 -> 3 to seperate audio tracks (this way I can edit and mix them later)

koala

You are routing your Desktop audio to audio track 2 and Mic audio to audio track 1. These are 2 distinct audio tracks. To be able to actually have these 2 tracks in your recording, you must also choose a video format that is capable of holding more than 1 track, for example *.mp4. To hear this, you must use a video player that is capable of handling multiple tracks as well, such as Media Player Classic. With it, you are able to choose which track you want to listen to. You choose such a setup if you want to postprocess all your audio with external tools and mix them later into one track.

If you just want to mix all your audio sources into one track and record this as the only track, check track 1 for both sources and uncheck every other tracks (i.e. move the top check mark from track 2 to track 1). This way OBS will mix your audio sources and record the result in the only track 1.

Which track(s) OBS will actually write into the output file is configured in the "Ausgabe" (Output) tab of the main configuration, if you choose "Erweitert" at Ausgabemodus. In this mode, you can choose which one track you want to output to a stream, and which up to all 4 tracks you want to output to the locally saved file.

Squamato

Unbenannt.png
Ok thank you if i Chose "erweitert" the Sound works well. But is it possible that i can record more than one part without rename it in the Settings? because in my Settings it renames and overwrites it.

koala

I don't get it what you mean with rename and overwrite, but I see that you are using ffmpeg output. With ffmpeg output, you are only able to record 1 track, regardless the file format. You are currently recording track 1. Whatever you route to track 2 isn't recorded. Choose "Normal" at the "Art" dropdown list, then you are able to check all 4 tracks. Choose mp4 as file format or better mkv, which is robust against crash in the middle of the recording, as far as I know, while mp4 isn't. *.flv isn't able to hold 4 audio tracks, only 1.

edit:
Ah, and I think I know what you meant. Leave out the filename "test.mp4". Just enter the directory. This way OBS chooses a filename on its own with a timestamp in the name.

Squamato

ok thank you it is working! but i still have Problems with the sounds in ther " normal " mode but i m glad that it works now !