Text File Slide-show Request

Raven2505

Hey, I have been thinking and I was wondering if anyone could make a simple plugin that allows users to create slide-shows using text files. Let me explain.

Basically you can add a source onto a scene, The source/item then asks you to select text files that you would like to be in the slides. Then maybe set a time per slide. (Please allow use of .txt files)

This would be great because we could have say one text line with most recent donation, then it changes to say 'Current song'. I would hope that when the .txt file changes, EG: current song, The text on the 'current song' slide would change also (else it would be pointless and we could just use images).

If you still don't understand take a look at www.twitch.tv/wolv21/profile and look at his overlay (He uses a program which is only for him)

I hope someone likes my idea and carries it forward, I would LOVE to have a plugin like this for my streams.

Thanks,

Raven2505

(Feel free to contact me on twitter @Raven2505)

Here is a .gif of the sort of thing I would like: http://gyazo.com/0c6402ec4b626a2d022d2d83d80c4dbe (Look how it changes)

Last edited:

Huwee

I was just wanting to do this myself. It can be done with images so I can see why not with text files. Anyone else able to get this done?